Sunday, October 17, 2010

Divine Denver

I'm not feeling on top form this morning which I put down to the altitude and not the quantity of wine consumed last night...



Woke this morning to another glorious day here and to see the marathon runners dashing past the big blue bear...yesterday was to spent walking the city in glorious sunshine and shopping....great shopping. In fact the only disappointment so far has been the food which has surprised me but hopefully today's offerings will be better.

2 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

Looks as if the marathon runners had a big blue sky too - good day for it. Hope you are back on form now, Liz!

Unknown said...

If was a perfect day for it - they started early and finished by noon.

I am back in an airport lounge which I guess is on form!

lx