Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swamped

I am knee deep in people and work and just managing to keep my head above water so forgive me for my silence, lack of comments, lack of visits and basically everything. Twitter messed me around and in the process really set me off kilter. I felt cut off for my coffee breaks as it were. The results is that I have set up a new account - @liz_fenwick.

Aside from that I have been working at editing A Cornish House and tying in with this Anita Burgh has a post on That Inner Voice that is simply a must read. Had I listened to it more I would be editing less - the upside is that I am listening now. More about this later when I'm through the first pass.

Hope the sun finds you all. It has just appeared here and everything looks better.

5 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Hope all the problems sort themselves out, Liz.

Flowerpot said...

ditto Liz. Sun is out here for the first time in what feels like weeks!

Anonymous said...

I've been off radar a bit too! Glad life is getting back to normal for you, I'll hunt you down on Twitter! I'm @sallylawton

x

Chris Stovell said...

Good luck, Liz and great recommendation.

HelenMWalters said...

Ooh, must refollow you on Twitter. Hope life gets less frantic!