Thursday, June 07, 2007

News Flash - Comedy Romance Master Class

I'm going to a Comedy Romance Master Class at Borders Oxford Street tonight. It's the inaugural Melissa Nathan Award Comedy Romance Masterclass today at 7pm at Borders, Oxford Street. Sophie Kinsella, Matt Dunn, Gemma Fox, Kate Elton and Maggie Philips will be in conversation and I'm so excited. For more details check it out here http://www.melissanathan.com/Award/NewsArticle.asp?fdNewsArticleId=6.

Why not come and join if you are in the London area! With a little luck I'll give a full report tomorrow:-)

Didn't do anything on August Rock yesterday. In fact I don't know where yesterday went except in panic. The whole move thing is closing and I felt everything tense up. Must regain my focus as there is too much to do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry - my blogger posts don't always work! The masterclass sounds awsome - wish I lived closer to London.

Unknown said...

Hopefully I will be able give a summary tomorrow :-)

hesitant scribe said...

Oh Liz - good luck with the move! Have done it sooo many times and totally sympathise with you, but you know what - it'll be fantastic when it's all done and dusted! Trust me, I'm a serial mover/emigrater!

Unknown said...

Oh, Lisa I hope so. I just wish I knew where I was going then I would have something to look forward to!!