Monday, April 02, 2007

Glimmer of Light

The words have been gushing out today. There is a glimmering of light peaking through for Madde. All the world's darkness may not yet settle into her soul and I want to push towards her joy but the pool and my kids beckon. Tough isn't???

Florida is lovely. I won't wax on about it as it's not fair be enjoying such glorious weather :-)

I am half way through Haunted Hearts which I am loving (breath easy Jess). I'm also feeling terribly guilty and missing checking in all the other racers....My thoughts are with you all even if my comments aren't. I have to confess I popped over to check out Kate's blog to read the coffee comments and was thrilled to see she had won the race. Now the push is on for second!

9 comments:

Therese said...

Liz, don't feel guilty for enjoying your vacation (and saying so)! It's great that you're having a lovely time.

Our weather's fabulous just now, too (in NC) but the cold's coming back late this week.

Ah, spring!

Unknown said...

Thanks Therese :-)

Bernardine Kennedy said...

I'm green with jealousy Liz. I love Florida, my real fave area is Fort Myers Beach... always reminds me of the old 60's beach party films with Fabian et al. Its my lottery holiday home destination.
ENJOY your hols.

Unknown said...

I had forgotten those films :-)

I am really enjoying myself and so are the kids. Its the sunshine that is reaaly lifting us all up!!!

Kate.Kingsley said...

glad to hear that the words are flowing ~ and glad to hear you are enjoying such great weather. I'm won't bring you down by telling you what its like here!
Best wishes
Kate

Unknown said...

Oh, Kate, I wish all the sun we have hear. it does the heart no end of good!

B.E. Sanderson said...

I'm dripping with envy, but you shouldn't feel guilty about enjoying Florida. Soak up the sun and the warmth guilt-free.

Just make sure you blog about it eventually, so we can all live vicariously through you. =oD

Unknown said...

will do b.e. :-)

Jessica Raymond said...

Glad you're having such a lovely break, Liz. And glad you're enjoying Haunted Hearts too!

Jess x