Thursday, March 01, 2007

What I Have Been Doing Wrong

Yesterday was good. I managed almost 2000 words and in between the torrential downpours the sun was glorious. So it was a good day.

It was also good because over on Phillipa Ashley's blog, http://phillipa-ashley.com/blog/2007/02/27/waterstones-2/#comments, she mentioned Maureen Johnson's blog, http://maureenjohnson.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-to-be-writer-in-ten-easy-steps.html, which has "How To Be A Writer In Ten Easy Steps". I now know where I am falling down. I could start at the beginning with the photo and work my way through so that I get it right! How could I have failed on so many points? Must pull up my socks!

4 comments:

hesitant scribe said...

Oh thank you for the link to the list! This proves I am getting there! Must do the pic with books, and haven't got anything to check on Amazon but...

3. Used to be a medical secretary so know some medical people
4. Am weird
5. Am intense (but hopefully not pompous)
6. Got lots of hobbies (not on-line!)
7. Brooding about sucking - yup!
8. Am making writer friends
9. Erm...
10. And yes - I keep getting back up.

Most excellent!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed it lisa. It made my day.....must get the photo sorted!

B.E. Sanderson said...

Thanks for the link, Liz. It was a hoot.

Unknown said...

you're welcome b.e.!