Monday, February 26, 2007

New Challenger Steps Up

A. Writer has taken up the challenge at http://awriters-blog.blogspot.com/. That makes five is you count me. Surely there are a few more who will jump into the fray????

I did not write today. The crows of doubt are circling around her at the moment. There is good reasons for this but I won't go into it now.

However on an up note, I heard from a friend that had been out of touch for a while. Her life has turned around beautifully and is on a great track again. I felt so pumped up to here all her news. So there are some things around to make me smile!

9 comments:

Rose Red Art said...

It was a bit scary putting my first page up on my blog but it's there now so we'll see what people think!

Nichola said...

I don't have crows of doubt. I have vultures of despair, wolves of self-hatred and gerbils of apprehension.

It's a menagerie of misery round my gaff!

Nichola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You had nothing to worry about a. writer. Well done for taking up the challenge. The paragraph's set your character up well.

Phillipa said...

Hi - I sympathise. :) I had pterodactyls of doubt before i sold my first book and guess what? I stil get them now! Over the winter they circled round before swooping down and pooping on me every day. They have gone away for the moment. Good luck to you all! I hate sharing my work but then I am a coward. Plus I've hardly written anything this week except my day job work.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement Phillipa. Sorry they visit you too!

Jenny Beattie said...

Sorry to hear it's got you too, Liz. It's just horrible. Be gentle with yourself and make dates with your inner artist!

JJx

B.E. Sanderson said...

Welcome to the challenge A.Writer!

Unknown said...

thanks JJ. I have my self in a blue funk at the moment......not just writer but lots of things :-(