Monday, February 19, 2007

Wow! What type of writer are you?




You Should Be a Film Writer



You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.

You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.

Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.

And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

That is really weird. One of the comments on the crit of August Rock is that it reads like a film script at times. Also my dialogue was really good and there should be more. I do see everything in front of me as I write. Weird really?
Now I should be writing and not doing quizzes. Ciao.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm supposed to be a comedian or comedy writer!!! WTF? I'm a completely grumpy sod... how did that happen???

Have just been told by No 1 son to cook food and stop faffing about... aarrrghh! Bloomin children!!

Unknown said...

I see the comedy writer in coming out already.......write about your kids!

Rose Red Art said...

Thanks for the welcome! At first I wasn't sure how to take being told I should be a joke writer but thinking about it I suppose it could be a good thing. Afterall, I do like to make people laugh.

Unknown said...

Laughter is great. We all need more of it :-)

Jenny Beattie said...

Oh good god, the biggest joke is that it says I should be a poet! Still, at least it didn't say 'Who are you kidding? You should be cleaning toilets...'

Ah me, ever the optimist. JJ

Jessica Raymond said...

I've done this quiz before and got the same result as you :) I was happy with that because I always see my books playing out like a movie in my mind (sometimes even before I've written the scenes) and let's be honest, I'd *love* it if one of my stories made it on screen!

Jess x

Unknown said...

Those poetic tendancies will make beautiful prose JJ :-)

You and me both Jess!!!! Do all writers see a big screan being played in front of them? Or is it just us I wonder?

Caroline said...

Science Fiction! I have never read anything science fiction in my life ... perhaps that is my calling!

x

Unknown said...

One never knows Caroline??? Stranger things have happened in science fiction :-)