Julie, (blog), tagged me, well sort of. I was reading her blog and that was the mistake. Not one to let a challenge pass by here goes........ten little known thing about moi:
1. I craved medium sherry when I was pregnant with ds1.
2. I once had a household staff of seven - the only really important one was the man who lived under the stairs and came with the house (we were living in Jakarta at the time).
3. I have spent one night in the Burj Al Arab (very Austin Powers)
4. The first concert I ever went to was the Bay City Rollers (now that gives my age away!)
5. I met Bob Hope on a golf course on Cape Cod
6. I learned to love Country music living in Calgary and Houston
7. I love painting with oils
8. I hate flying......I embarrass my family by praying during take off and landing and any turbulence.
9. I adore the cartoon Scooby Do but loathe scrappy
10. I always dreamt of looking like Grace Kelly but failed miserably :-)
So now I have to do the deed of tagging someone else.....so if you have never been tagged give it a try and let me know!!!