Friday, May 18, 2012

The RNA Summer Party

Last night at the Royal Overseas League was a glittering affair...
Me, Kay Burley and Jane Wenham-Jones
Handsome Date and Biddy Coady
Me, Scarlett Wilson and Lynda Dunwell - three of the Joan Hessayson Shortlist
The wonderful Evonne Wareham won with her novel her Novel Coming Home...
And then the Romantic Novel of the Year...Please Don't Stop The Music by the wonderful Jane Lovering
A brilliant night!

More photos of the night are on the RNA blog here.

It seems I have been appearing everywhere this week....the links

Over on the International Chick-Lit Month blog I've written a letter to my unpublished self here
There's a new Cornish Literature blog here
At Novelicious I'm there with my top tips for writing here and my writing rooms here and the fabulous review here...

Tomorrow we continue with the 'One Thing I've Learnt' series and you'll next here from directly the day after the London Launch of The Cornish House...on the 25th. Of course if you are in Lodon on the 24th you don't need to wait for the blog post - please come and join the celebration. It's on the 24th of May 2012 at 7PM at Waterstones High Street Kensington...there will be Cornish pasties...

No comments: