Ten things I’ve learned in the last ten days in one hundred
1. The most beautiful tulips grow in my garden.
2. It can make you more sad to see old friends than not seeing them at all.
3. When a builder tells you another three weeks, he means six.
4. That digging a pond is easier than it looks when someone else does it.
5. People will take anything if you leave it outside labelled help yourself.
6. The cat is not as clever as we thought.
7. Rescue Remedy® works, most of the time.
8. A hosepipe ban makes you look at rain differently.
9. Talking to an American, it’s sometimes easier to use their vocabulary.