Monday, April 30, 2012

Egads - It's Almost May....

For so long I have wanted to have my writing published. I've worked hard and much of that time without daring to hope that it would happen. It's now less than a month until The Cornish House is to set forth to face the world.

I have spent may a sleepless hours recently wondering what its fate will be...a complete waste of valuable sleep time. The Cornish House is now out of my hands. I will have a chance of fixing any missed typos when the mass market paperback comes out....but truthfully it now belongs to who ever reads it.

So as I finish up last minute interview questions, try and figure out what to wear to two launches and an awards ceremony, double check my diary so that I don't miss anything (like the flight last week) I wanted to tell you what I've line up for the blog for the month of May...you see so many people have helped me on this path to publication and well I wanted to share it with them in some way.

So to do this I have asked friends and family to tell me some thing they have learnt...so every day in May bar the ones where I will posting picture of events there will be a short post from important people in my life - from all parts of it.... because like raising a child where it takes a community...supporting a writer takes very special people...and I have been blessed.

I hope you enjoy the daily uplift...you are in for a treat...Tomorrow Debs Carr shares one things she's learnt....

2 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

What a lovely idea, Liz. (And stop worrying - it's going to be just fine!)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chris but seriously - did you stop worrying?

lx