Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To London to Party

I fly tomorrow to Lond for the RNA Winter Party where I get to feel like a writer and even better I can chat to writers!!! (Gulp - editors and agents too!) Will strive to take photos and report on the do for all.

The best bit though is both boys are on exeat so after tomorrow I get to be mini mum enjoying London with them - except when DH whisks them away to the International Rugby game at Twickenham on Saturday - then I can shop in peace (with millions of others in London but still in peace!)

Sooty and Snowy have reached a quiet accord for the moment.

I have loads to post about but no time for the minute..............has everyone else got their Christmas shopping done yet?

12 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Have a great time at the Winter Party, I wish I was going, but shall be at work instead (boo hoo).

Enjoy the shopping. I haven't started mine yet.

Karen said...

Christmas shopping? Are you mad??

Have a lovely time though :o)

HelenMWalters said...

Have a lovely time at RNA. And don't forget to tell us all about it. I'm doing ALL my Christmas shopping online this year.

Jan Jones said...

See you there!

Anonymous said...

Have much fun!!! And please don't mention Christmas!! x

Caroline said...

I love your blog very much! Merry nearly Christmas :)

And do have a safe journey. Enjoy x

Jenny Beattie said...

Have a lovely time in London. Now don't get too drunk, Liz, remember me!

(Do you have any expat tips on Christmas shopping?)

Unknown said...

Debs - you make me feel so much better!

Karen, by now I thought you would know I am totally mad :-)

Will report fully on what i remember Helenmh..........that would forgetfullness due to jet lag btw!

Counting the hours now Jsn

I didn't say the C word sally - promise, I didn't...

The blog thing is totally mutual caroline!

I'll try and keep your wise words close JJ. Maybe expat shopping tips would be a good post!

Lucy King said...

Very envious of you going to the Winter Party - have a great time!

Jessica Raymond said...

Have a great time, Liz. I'm looking forward to the pictures and goss :) As for Christmas shopping, I've a couple of bags of bits in the bottom of the wardrobe but I need to make a list of what I've got otherwise some people will get two presents and others will get nothing!

Chris Stovell said...

Oh, lucky, lucky girl! I look forwards to reading your account of it. Have a brilliant time.

DOT said...

I lived in Twickenham in my teens - given the choice between the stadium and Oxford Street I know where I would prefer to have my toes trodden on.