Thursday, November 20, 2008

Romantic Novelists' Association Winter Party

More photos at last!
Melinda hammond, lovely lady from Midas PR and Kate Allen

Mary DeLazilo and Freda Lightfoot

Editor Maddie Rowe with Melanie Hilton (aka Louise Allen) .



Here is Jean Fullerton with Elizabeth Hawksley.

This group is Philippa Ashley, Janet Gover, Judy Astley and Katie Fforde.




Catherine Jones (aka Kate Lace) our chairman address the party in the Library of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.




Jan Jones and moi.






Debbie Holt with her agent Teresa Chris.







Suzie Vereker and Pia Tapper Fenton









Jenny Haddon and Emma Dunsford







l to r Jane Gordon Cummings, Teresa Chris and seated Allie Spencer












Editor at Sphere (Little Brown) Caroline Hogg and Catherine King








Moi and Biddy Coady












Kate Harrison














Liz Baily, Evelyn Ryle, Anne Ashurst and Katie Fforde












Fighting internet connection at the moment - have great photos but can only seem to post one. Here's Giselle Green and I. What can I say except that it was another wonderful party and I behaved! I caught up with many friends and unfortunately only had a chance to just wave across the crowded room at others. As usual the room was filled with fantastic writers, agents and editors.......well worth the flight.















Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

Karen said...

Great pictures - sounds like a wonderful time was had by all :o)

Susie Vereker said...

Lovely pix and great to see you, looking all slim and lovely. But that's actually Freda Lightfoot, not Freya North!

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!!! Gosh aren't we all glam! You looked beeeyooootiful! Next time you are in Town we must do drinks or dinner (or both!)

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Oooh I'm so jealous, I wish I could have been there.

Thanks for the photos, they were great, and you look fab.

Phillipa said...

Thanks for the great pics - do you mind if I nick that one for my blog?

You looked absolutely stunning.

P x

HelenMWalters said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time!

Nell Dixon said...

Gorgeous pics, thank you so much for posting them. Us stuck at homes need to live vicariously.

Unknown said...

It was a great do!

Thanks Suzie - jet lag brain strikes!!!!

Of course you can pinch pictures Phillipa!

Anonymous said...

Great pix! and great party... now just need to work on that ticket to Dubai...

AnneMarie Brear said...

Wonderful pictures!
It looks like a great night.
One year I'll attend one of these events. Shame it's such a long way from Australia.

Chris Stovell said...

Ahhh! That's better! I can soak up a bit of the atmosphere from your blog - thank you!

Jenny Beattie said...

Ooh, that looks fun. You look gorgeous in the photo with Jane Janes.

Glad it was fun.

Flowerpot said...

looks like a good bash, Liz!

Kate Hardy said...

Great pics, Liz - lovely to see the party. (Sorry I wasn't there!)

Jan said...

Good to put faces to names ( some) I know.
You all had a lovely time!

Jan Jones said...

And more jetlag - That's actually Jan Jones (me) and yes, JJ, Liz did look gorgeous!

Lovely pics, Liz.

Unknown said...

Oh, gosh I really was on role Jan.......sorry! I can't blame a hangover as I didn't have one! Thank you Jan and JJ and all the others on te very kind comments!

Jan Jones said...

And just HOW did you not have a hangover?????

Steve Malley said...

This kind of networking doesn't happen too often in New Zealand.

Looks fun!

Rick said...

Looks like an absolutely marvelous affair, Liz!

sheepish said...

Looks like you had a great time.
Shame about the Rugby!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab photos - thanks so much for posting.

DOT said...

I really don't know where you find the energy - if you have any spare e-mail it to me.

Rick said...

Okay, I admit. I came back for a second peek at these photos!