Thursday, September 14, 2006

My Hero

Yesterday I took up the challenge of Trish Wylie on her blog to follow along and write with her for this next book. Yesterday's assignment was the Hero. Well Mark my Cornish architect from August Rock gets his own book this time with A Cornish House. The hardship of the day was that he physically looks like Hugh Jackman so I have to search the web looking for images of my hero. I know sympathy abounds for this difficult task. The DH rolled his eyes when he asked what I did all day.........

Having mentioned Bernardine Kennedy's blog yesterday another author Jan Jones stated her favorite quote:

'A mind is a terrible thing to waste on housework'

So today I will try and work on my heroine............and happily forget the house and try not to search for more pictures of Hugh.

No comments: