Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This Is What A Romantic Novleist Looks Like

Interrupting my postcards from Vienna to join the campaign....on Twitter in responce to the Daily Mail's article here there is a Hash Tag #thisiswhataromanticnovelistlookslike thanks to gorgeous RNA member Kate Johnson. Her post is here...

So in case you did know...here's is what a romantic novelists looks like -

and here's a picture from the party in question. It's me with the winner of this year's Romantic Novel of the Year JoJo Moyes
And just for the record I was wearing pearls at the party....(but with Pucci not with support tights and twinset). For a brilliant reply to the article see Julie Cohen's responce here.

3 comments:

B.E. Sanderson said...

If that's your new author photo, I love it. (Well, I love it anyway. You look awesome.)

Anonymous said...

I can see the romantic novelist in your definitely! :O)

Leigh Forbes said...

Touché!
Excellent.
x