Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Big Day

This picture taken by Carole sums up my day before
Yesterday was amazing....

First I went to the Blake Friedmann office and my wonderful agent handed me my first contracts (*squee*) she took the pictures too - very useful...
After that she took me to lunch at the York and Albany and gave me more champange...
So by now I had a perma-grin and set off to the Orion pre RNA Summer Party drinks at the Leopard Bar at the Rubens Hotel...

Orion authors Jean Fullerton and Essie Fox

Essie and moi
 And then off to the RNA Summer Party and pictures are all on RNA Blog. Now to recover as I'm off tomorrow to Vienna for a week...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Liz this is so brilliant! Hope you're lapping up every second of fabulousness. Can't wait until the book launch! ;) x Daisy

Unknown said...

I had better start thinking about the launch now...it was a brilliant day.
lx

Jenny Beattie said...

Wow; what a lot of champagne (I wouldn't have made the evening do!) So brilliant to see this happening to you. Love your grin in the pics. Jx

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

You look so happy. Thanks for the wonderful pictures and I hope you have a fabulous time in Vienna.