Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Back

Landed at 2:15 am and arrived home at 4:15am. I think I'm here - well atl east 90%. It was a fabulous time in the UK even though I seemed to be on the road for most of it. From book launch to rugby matches to drama competions I loved it. The bonus - I wrote! See the new word count on the side. This might not rise dramatically in the next few days while I try to catch up on all that needs doing here. However the story is still buzzing inside and I'm just loving writing this which means it may well be crap!

8 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

Well done on the word count, Liz. Impressive numbers, but the little graphic has gone a bit squiffy for me. Never mind I can see the numbers!

Pat Posner said...

The graphic is squiffy for me, too. But Yay on the word count - I can see that.

Jan Jones said...

Nice to see you online again, Liz.

sheepish said...

Welcome back and lots of words written, I just don't know how you do it. Well done.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Glad you've had such a fun and productive time.

No wonder you're only 90% there, I think I would be rather more gaga than I am already with all that travelling.

Well done on the wordcount.

Alice said...

Glad you had a good trip. Well done for all that writing!

Alice

NoviceNovelist said...

Hi Liz - the 'loving it' could also mean it is the right story to be telling and its going well!!!!! Which I'm sure it is!
welcome back

Steve Malley said...

sometimes the stuff you love turns out to be good too!