Regular blog readers know that I am a member of the Novel Racers (a wonderful rag tag bunch of writers supporting each other through the whole novel writing process) and each week we 'meet' for coffee and discussion. This week the wonderful Zinnia was hosting and boy did she hit on a fantastic topic - our own 'Crystal Tips' here. Hop over to read a collection of fantastic writing tips - so many light bulb moments in the comments section.
I am finally making headway on the revison. Haven't updated the sidebar as it wouldn't look like progress. I now have 360 pages instead of 391 for a start. There's been a whole lot of cutting going on but there has been some serious addition stuff happening too. Must keep focused.
I have been tagged by Rebecca for the quirks meme.
Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules in your blog.
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged
1. I have a thing about saying thank you waiters/waitresses ( probably because I have been there)
2. i express affection to my husband and kids by silent kisses and they respeond in kind
3. because of my dyslexia I have trouble with telling my right from left so I have to 'pledge alliegence' to know which direction I am talking about - people give you very funny looks when you keep slapping your left tit.........
4. like many Americans I love maple syrup on my bacon but only one of kids gets this
5. it must be in the genes because my feet can't keep still when I hear Irish music
6. dh and I have a fun game when out of creating character sketches of people
Won't tag anyone but if you feel like doing it let me know :-)