Friday, March 08, 2013

Day Three at the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature

Yesterday was amazing and because today is so full on I don't have time to say much but I'll post a few pictures....

Liz Fenwick and Dubai Abulhoul
My session with the most amazing sixteen year old I have ever met, Dubai Abulhoul was fabulous...and not because of me...it was the electric atmosphere in the room filled with Dubai's friends. The room was packed and our moderator Hisham Wyne was superb as always. I can't recall ever having quite so much fun while being in the spot light. A huge thank you to all who bought The Cornish House and came for a chat after the session!

Sitting next to me at the signing table was the delicious (for there is no other word except maybe wonderful) for Antonio Carluccio...and we chatted about how glorious Cornwall is...the picture below is me with him in a total fan girl moment!
Antonio Carluccio and Liz Fenwick
There are more pictures on Facebook here

No comments: