Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Another Glimpse of Oman

This is one of DH's photos from the escape to Oman. I just love their take on a scarecrow. I am now down one son who is back in the UK (one still with me), the dd is back at school here, and my parents are still with me. So at little bit of computer time is becoming available. Have I thought about writing? Only in the sense that I am not doing it! Let's hope this fallow time will make me productive when I can establish a routine again. In meantime I'll bore you with images of Arabia!

9 comments:

Rowan Coleman said...

HI Liz, love that scarecrow! Its properly scary!

Leigh Forbes said...

I have a book of poetry entitled Scarecrow Galabieh, so called because the author had a similarly dressed scarecrow in his (English) garden. The cover illustration is not dissimilar to your photo!

Phillipa said...

I'm loving your photos of Oman, Liz, I had no idea it was so beautiful. I think a rest will do you good too and refresh you ready for the new project.

Lane Mathias said...

That's a great scarecrow. Enjoy your visitors. The routine will come back soon enough:-)

sheepish said...

Lovely photos, I think a lot of us have been taking a break from blogging and in my case everything else aswell. A change of scene is good for the soul. Enjoy.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I love your photos, so different to where I live. I'm sure you'll get right back into the writing once your family return home.

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Images of Arabia work for me.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Lovely photos! I'm glad everything is settling back to normal, and I hope the writing will swing back into gear soon!

Therese Fowler said...

Lovely photos--what an amazing part of the world!

Happy New Year!