Wednesday, October 03, 2012

A New Book Trailer for The Cornish House

Well, DD had done so well putting together the book trailer for A Cornish Affair she had a go with The Cornish House. And well she did a far better job than I did. What impresses me is that a 13 year old has such a firm idea of how the music should fit the theme...

What do you think? Maybe I should hire her out...she'll do book trailer in return for iTunes vouchers... What is your opinion of book trailers? Do you look at them? Have you done one?

6 comments:

Carol Warham said...

Fabulous. She has a real gift.

liz fenwick said...

Thank you Carol. I think so but then I'm her mother :-)
lx

Lynne said...

Arrived here at your blog, Liz from that of Maggie, who wrote about The Cornish House recently.

Absolutely seduced by the trailer- especially the music, well done your daughter!!!

About to purchase my own copy, and thrilled to find a new author I just know I'm going to enjoy! (sorry, enthusiasm leads me to an excess of exclamation marks!)

liz fenwick said...

Hi Lynne! Thank you for coming by and DD was thrilled when I passed on what you said. I hope you enjoy TCH!
Lx

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

A talented young lady, I often add a book trailer to my reviews if there is one available. The reason being that my reviews are to hopefully encourage others to read books that catch their attention and a trailer may help. By the way I have at last added your blog to my author blogroll on http://lindyloumacbookreviews.blogspot.it/

liz fenwick said...

That's an excellent idea LindyLouMac...sorry it's taken me so long to reposed...the edits have arrived for book two A Cornish Affair and I am hard at work and trying not to get distracted!

lx