Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Now For Something Completely Different



Over on Twitter the lovely @CraftyFushia has been kind enough to be interested in my wardrobe dilemmas for the glamorous 50th Anniversary RNA Awards Lunch. This year it has been a real problem, but a delightful one as I have lost a substantial amount of weight (some day I'll tell that story) and well, to put it mildly nothing fit. It was therefore my duty to prowl every Mall Dubai has to offer in order to find something sufficient glam and flattering.

Well, I came up with three in the end and as nothing else in the wardrobe fit I really had to buy all three, but one is head and shoulders above the rest......

What do you think? Can't show you the other two as they are still at the tailor's being taken in.

PS I'm also having coffee with one of the short listed authors - Rachel Hore, tomorrow who is here for the literary Festival

7 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

I love your outfit. You'll look very glamorous, Liz, but then you always do.

Marcie Steele said...

You will look lovely, Liz. Can't wait to see the other two.

Can't help feeling that I'm missing out on this RNA thingie, must start writing girlie again me thinks ;) x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous! Must must join, keep forgetting.
But, one question - do you have an axe on your bed? xxx

Chris Stovell said...

Lovely outfit - wish I could be there. I do hope to be at the summer party though - will you be going?

HelenMWalters said...

That looks beautiful. Very classy.

CL Taylor said...

Ooops, forgot to order my ticket to the RNA thingy :(

Stephanie Zia said...

Lovely! Very sophisticated.. I've never had to do that, put an outfit together for anywhere glam & wouldn't know where to start.