Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Romantic Novelists' Association Blog is Launched

Remember how last month I listed all the books coming in June from RNA members -well now the list will be published on the RNA's own Blog here. The blog will not only list the latest releases but will feature author interviews, q and a, ....... So pleased check it out.

Oh, and there is a possibility that a few of us may be doing live tweets from the RNA conference next weekend (it all depends on wireless availability).

Now I am pleased to report that I did write the scene I was avoiding - well sort of. I went in late and left early but not before I wrote a load of crap before! Thank God for editing.

Now to put head back down and write. thus far today on 200 words!!!

8 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Have been to the blog and left a comment. Well done, Liz, it's wonderful.

Chris Stovell said...

Really well done on the blog which looks great. And well done on the difficult scene - I always think that once you get something down, anything, then the bit you were looking for appears.

Lorix said...

Thanks for the RNA blog, it's great! Have fun at the conference, I'll be thinking of you all!

Unknown said...

Thanks all.

Chrish - you're right about just getting something down and all following - now need to work on time for writing and not blogger or tweeter or....

Barrie said...

Went in late and left early?! LOVE this description!

Barrie said...

Oh, and I forgot to say: I'm all about slogging through the first draft.

Unknown said...

Come in late - Leave early. Glad you like it Barrie - I have to say it isn't orignal - I did hear it some where but not sure where but it was necessary for what was a tough scene for Demi and me. It will need lots of finesse in the next few drafts to hit the right note.

Rick said...

It sounds like you are soooo cranking away! Good for you!